Businesses have a duty of care to their customers, as well as to the general public. Legal defence and compensation costs that follow an accident or injury caused by your company’s activities can be crippling. General Liability cover from AIG ensures that the injured party receives fair compensation without putting your business at risk.
- Policy limits up to AUD 50 million
- Cover for injury to any third party, or third party property damage arising from your business operations, including the sale of your products
- Cover available on a primary, excess or umbrella basis
- Flexibility for significant cover for exports to the United States and Canada
- Sub-limited cover for goods in your care, custody and control.
Almost all businesses are exposed to the risk of liability claims, however the key sectors we cover include:
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Product Manufacturing
- Commercial & Industrial Real Estate
- Property Owners
- Hospitality, Leisure & Entertainment
- Multinational risks
For any enquiries about purchasing, renewing or making a claim on an AIG business policy, please contact your insurance broker or find a broker here.