Group Personal Accident and Illness
AIG Group Personal Accident and Illness Insurance can provide accidental injury and sickness benefits for employees and their dependents, or insure the company against the financial effects of the loss of employee services. It’s a versatile product which can be tailored to meet the individual needs of small to large businesses across all industries through to Multinational corporations and can be catered to cover employees 24 hours a day, including travel to and from work, volunteer activities, sporting groups, school students and universities*.
For any enquiries about purchasing, renewing or making a claim on an AIG business policy, please contact your insurance broker or find a broker here.
You can select various cover options against a range of events including:
- Injury resulting in death, permanent total disablement and specified permanent total loss.
- Weekly injury benefit for injury resulting in temporary partial disablement or temporary total disablement.
- Weekly sickness benefit, for sickness causing temporary partial or total disablement.
Depending on your requirements you can tailor your policy with the following additional benefits including:
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Escalation of claim
- Spouse and dependent children
- Home renovation
- Accidental H.I.V infection
- Small to large businesses in all industries
- Growing middle market companies
- Multinational corporations
- Sporting groups, schools and universities