Business travel is a part of life for many employees and a large investment for many companies. Unfortunately, even the best planned itineraries can be ruined if an unexpected event occurs. Let AIG take the worry out of your travel plans with comprehensive travel insurance and worldwide assistance from AIG Travel, our wholly owned travel partner. Whenever or wherever the unexpected occurs, we are ready to help 24-hours a day, in 40 different languages, with seamless service between the AIG Travel team and AIG claims.
For any enquiries about purchasing, renewing or making a claim on an AIG business policy, please contact your insurance broker or find a broker here.
Business travel is now commonplace, and companies need to look after their employees whilst travelling overseas and within Australia. Regardless of which country they travel to, it is vital that they can get rapid assistance for any eventuality.
Effective corporate travel policies should be comprehensive, easy to understand and affordable. When the unexpected happens, assistance should be global, fast-acting, and reliable. Finally, claims handling must be exemplary – with employees able to speak to a knowledgeable representative, wherever they are. AIG gives you all of this, plus access to a wide range of travel benefits tailored to your needs. These include standard cover such as unlimited overseas medical and medical evacuation expenses, as well as loss of deposits and additional expenses and 24-hour worldwide assistance with AIG Travel, through to leisure travel cover for directors and nominated executives and their accompanying spouse and dependent children.
AIG provides comprehensive travel insurance cover that can be adapted to the requirements of your employees. Features include^:
- Automatic access to AIG Travel, AIG’s 24-hour worldwide assistance company.
- Unlimited overseas medical and medical evacuation expenses with pre-existing medical conditions and pregnancy events covered*
- Large limits for loss of deposits and additional expenses. Frequent flyer points can also be reimbursed.
- High baggage limits of $20,000 with no limit on most items.
- Tailored personal injury cover, including cover for independent financial advice and trauma counselling.
- Cover for rental vehicle excess (when rental vehicle insurance is purchased).
- Our new Identity Guard benefit covers costs associated with identify theft, including legal expenses, lost wages, unauthorised use and miscellaneous expenses.
- Leisure travel cover for directors and nominated executives
- Kidnap, ransom and extortion cover available.
- Personal liability cover of up to $10,000,000.
^Cover is subject to terms and conditions
* No cover provided for terminal conditions, or if unfit to travel, travelling against medical advice or travelling to seek medical advice.
Some things are too important to be outsourced to a third party. That is why AIG has its own, fully owned assistance company – AIG Travel.
AIG Travel is a leader in international travel insurance and assistance services, consisting of eight strategically-located, multilingual, 24-hour assistance centres.
AIG Travel services include emergency medical and travel aid as well as medical advice from doctors and nurses 24-hours a day in many different languages and dialects.
AIG Travel's global reach, unparalleled service quality and proven operational capabilities allow clients to receive best-in-class care.
If you require assistance or advice please contact the AIG Travel team:
+60 3 2772 5641 (reverse charge where available).
- Small to large businesses in all industries
- Growing middle-market companies
- Multinational corporations
The AIG Advantage
- Simplified underwriting processes based on your unique occupational duties, with competitive options to best suit your needs.
- Access to AIG’s world-leading travel insurance assistance company, providing emergency medical assistance for business travellers 24 hours a day – even if a claim is not being made.
- Access to AIG’s policy services, including country reports with key destination information at no charge. In-depth country reports with detailed and comprehensive analysis of your destination are available at additional cost.
- Skilled, experienced claims team providing personal attention and fast and efficient claims settlements.