Contractors Pollution Liability
AIG is a leading provider of Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL) coverage, designed exclusively to protect contractors against pollution releases. CPL covers third-party bodily injury and property damage claims, as well as clean-up costs arising from pollution released due to covered operations.
Our flexible Contractors Pollution Liability offering features:
- Bodily injury and property damage, including pollution clean-up coverage.
- On and off-site clean-up coverage.
- Legal defence coverage.
- Contract-specific or blanket cover options.
- Retroactive date at policy inception. Prior acts coverage may also be available if the insured has been continuously covered on a claims-made basis.
- Option of an occurrence-based policy providing ongoing cover for gradual pollution releases.
Coverage is designed expressly for environmental contractors. We insure many types of consultants and contractors with pollution liability exposures, including:
- Civil contractors
- Environmental consultants
- Site remediation/clean-up and demolition contractors
- Above and underground storage tank contractors
- Emergency clean-up contractors
- Asbestos and PCB contractors
- Maintenance contractors
- Electrical contractors
- General contractors
PIER (Pollution Incident and Environmental Response)
The PIER network delivers reliable and specialised support when businesses need it most, by allowing access to pre-screened pollution response specialists who can react to incidents of all sizes.
Helping clients resume normal operations whilst minimising the costs associated with remediation and pollution liabilities, PIER can mobilise pollution response specialists to react to incidents of all sizes – from minor spills to major and catastrophic events.
Call free, day or night (1800 108 234), and PIER can dispatch local consultants and contractors to help minimise damage, mobilise specialist responders, and address public concerns.
Broad Support Services
PIER network providers are ready to help with environmental spill response, disaster recovery and restoration, environmental consulting, investigative services, waste disposal, and more.