Comprehensive Crime Insurance
The failure of Financial Institutions to adequately protect their assets from criminal activities can have serious internal and external repercussions.
Are you at risk?
With crime on the increase around the world, financial institutions continue to represent attractive targets for fraudsters. Directors of financial institutions face increased regulatory pressure to ensure that their organisation’s assets are adequately protected in terms of capital allocation, risk transfer and internal control procedures. AIG’s Comprehensive Crime policy provides protection against financial loss resulting from criminal activity.
Extensions are available for:
- Loss establishment costs to investigate, prove and report a direct financial loss under the policy
- Funds erroneously transferred
- Stop payment order liability
- Cash letter
- Identity fraud cover for the company and individuals, including cover for stolen identity expenses, investigative specialists fees, reconstitution costs and reputation recovery expenses
- Fees, costs and expenses
- New subsidiaries and superannuation plans
- New branches, offices, ATMs
- Extortion, kidnap response
Financial Institutions, including
- insurance companies
- superannuation managers and others.