Corporate Professional Indemnity
In service-based businesses, your reputation means everything. It can take years to build, but just weeks or even days to destroy in the event of an accusation of negligence, professional misconduct, or a breach of your duty of care.
AIG offers insurance solutions for a wide range of professions where your clients depend on your expert guidance. Our policies ensure peace of mind for you, your employees and your business, covering the costs associated with the specialist assistance required to defend allegations against you or your organisation.
Whether a small enterprise or a multinational conglomerate, the work of professionals is constantly under the spotlight. No matter how careful and exact an architect or engineer is, for example, their work is constantly scrutinised by clients, leaving the chance of facing an allegation of negligence or failure to render professional services. Investigation and defence costs can be crippling, and many professionals could not afford the specialist legal assistance required for a fair trial. That’s where we can help.
Our policies cover claims made and notified to us while the policy is in force, and can even cover claims where an allegation relates to an event that occurred prior to the policy start date. This is key to professional indemnity insurance as claims can take a long time to surface, with mounting investigation and defence costs. Insurance from AIG meets those costs, as well as covering any damages payable if you are found to be at fault.
It is therefore essential to keep professional indemnity insurance up to date, to ensure protection against future claims relating to services provided in the past.
For any enquiries about purchasing, renewing or making a claim on an AIG business policy, please contact your insurance broker or find a broker here.
Our policies provide broad protection, tailored to individual professions. Cover includes:
- Wrongful act, error or omission
- Misleading or deceptive conduct
- Unintentional infringement of intellectual property rights(not available for financial institutions).
- Fraud and dishonesty
- Defence costs
- Court attendance costs
- Lost documents
AIG offers tailored professional indemnity solutions for a wide range of professions, from sole traders to large multidisciplinary firms including:
- Financial institutions
- Insurance brokers
- IT consultants
- Management consultants
- Recruitment/personnel consultants
- Travel agents
Professional Indemnity Proposal forms
- Accountants Proposal Form
- Financial Institutions Proposal Form
- Financial Planners Proposal Form
- Insurance Brokers Proposal Form
- Management Consultants Proposal Form
- Miscellaneous Proposal Form
- Mortgage Brokers Proposal Form
- Multi Media Proposal Form
- Recruitment Consultants Proposal Form
- Real Estates Proposal Form
- Technology Proposal Form
- Travel Agents Proposal Form
- No Claims Declaration
Professional Indemnity Policy wordings
- Accountants Policy Wording
- Civil Liability Policy Wording
- Financial Institutions Policy Wording
- Financial Planners Policy Wording
- Insurance Brokers Policy Wording
- Management Consultants Policy Wording
- Miscellaneous Policy Wording
- Mortgage & Finance Brokers Policy Wording
- Multimedia Policy Wording
- Real Estates Policy Wording
- Recruitment Consultants Policy Wording
- Technology Policy Wording
- Travel Agents Policy Wording