While regulatory authorities, shareholders and customers hold businesses increasingly liable for costly environmental exposures, most general liability policies neglect, or even explicitly exclude, pollution risk. Enviropro directly addresses this coverage gap and offers companies a solution to regulatory obligations, contract/ lender/ landlord requirements, shareholder needs and board of director objectives.
Our comprehensive Enviropro policy covers:
- Loss arising from gradual, as well as sudden and accidental pollution conditions
- Clean-up costs
- Third-party bodily injury and property damage costs
- On and off-site pollution conditions:
- pollution releases occurring on non-owned waste disposal sites
- pollution resulting from transportation of wastes or products
- Mitigation of loss costs to prevent the worsening of a pollution incident early on.
PIER (Pollution Incident and Environmental Response)
The PIER network delivers reliable and specialised support when businesses need it most, by allowing access to pre-screened pollution response specialists who can react to incidents of all sizes.
Helping clients resume normal operations whilst minimising the costs associated with remediation and pollution liabilities, PIER can mobilise pollution response specialists to react to incidents of all sizes – from minor spills to major and catastrophic events.
Call free, day or night (1800 108 234), and PIER can dispatch local consultants and contractors to help minimise damage, mobilise specialist responders, and address public concerns.
Broad Support Services
PIER network providers are ready to help with environmental spill response, disaster recovery and restoration, environmental consulting, investigative services, waste disposal, and more.
For any enquiries about purchasing, renewing or making a claim on an AIG business policy, please contact your insurance broker or find a broker here.