AIG's new ProfessionalEdge product is designed to assist each of our client’s professional services business to “keep its Edge”.
With Professional Services exposures now transcending geography, industry, culture, and business size or type, it is vital for businesses to safeguard against civil liability risks. AIG has recently updated our ProfessionalEdge product which offers an extensive suite of tailored Professional Indemnity solutions.
Download our new tools that will help you meet your clients’ professional services needs, including:
This playbook provides brokers with a comprehensive guide to our new ProfessionalEdge products including wording changes and benefits, risk appetite guide, core values and servicing standards and contact information.
Access to AIG Products
This simple guide shows brokers how to access our products via our systems and highlights the key benefits of using our systems including fewer questions, higher commission and scheme setups.
Claims Scenarios Per Profession
This guide provides you with various claims scenarios within select professions.
Our ProfessionalEdge standard covers include:
- Civil liability
- Advanced Defence Costs
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Breach of Warranty of Authority
- Claims Mitigation Costs
- Compensatory Fines and Penalties
- Contractual Liability
- Court Attendance
- Extended Reporting Period
- Intellectual Property/Confidentiality
- Inquiry Costs
- Joint Ventures
- Lost Documents
- Misleading and Deceptive Conduct
- New Subsidiaries
- Past Partner Liability
- Previous Business Name
- Reinstatement Limit of Liability
- Vicarious Liability
ProfessionalEdge offers solutions for a wide variety of industry professions including:
- Architects & Engineers
- IT Consultants
- Management Consultants
- Multimedia Consultants
- Real Estate Agents
- Recruitment Consultants
- Travel Agents
- Miscellaneous Professions (All Other)
For any enquiries about purchasing, renewing or making a claim on an AIG business policy, please contact your insurance broker or find a broker here.
- Accountants Policy Wording
- Architects & Engineers Policy Wording
- IT Consultants Policy Wording
- Management Consultants Policy Wording
- Migration Services Policy Wording
- Miscellaneous Professions Policy Wording
- Multimedia Consultants Policy Wording
- Recruitment Consultants Policy Wording
- Real Estate Agents Policy Wording
- Travel Agents Policy Wording